Bienvenido a pes6.es

Necesitamos ingresos para poder ofrecer el mejor servicio.

Por ello en la web hay anuncios. Si deseas desactivarlos puedes hacer una donación de 3€ y eliminar los anuncios durante 1 año.

Por favor desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios para seguir navegando.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Unusual problem
Hi guys,

Just now .. i had this problem again -yesterday it happened also-

ok the problem is that i already finished a game 4-0 and the referee blow his whistle, i returned back to the lobby founding that the game is still ongoing ! idk how
in addition .. on the website i still find the game is ongoing however i am actually in the lobby .. i see my name playing a freezed game !

as u can see .. game still exist on the website and the funny thing that i am here posting about it !
again guys .. it happened also yesterday but i can't remember which game ... please review this 

thanks
Responder
(09-10-2023, 22:10)WAKASHIMAZU escribió: Hi guys,

Just now .. i had this problem again -yesterday it happened also-

ok the problem is that i already finished a game 4-0 and the referee blow his whistle, i returned back to the lobby founding that the game is still ongoing ! idk how
in addition .. on the website i still find the game is ongoing however i am actually in the lobby .. i see my name playing a freezed game !

as u can see .. game still exist on the website and the funny thing that i am here posting about it !
again guys .. it happened also yesterday but i can't remember which game ... please review this 

thanks

Thanks for the report waka.

This is because we were suffering from an attack.

Some matches can be cut in the middle or at the end, when we receive an attack powerful enough to collapse our distributor's network.

This is in the hands of the authorities, we hope that the people responsible for this pay for what they are doing.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)