Bienvenido a pes6.es

Necesitamos ingresos para poder ofrecer el mejor servicio.

Por ello en la web hay anuncios. Si deseas desactivarlos puedes hacer una donación de 3€ y eliminar los anuncios durante 1 año.

Por favor desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios para seguir navegando.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Season disconnects
Hi guys,

Just notice something else .. i just found that i made 4 disconnects only in this season, however i actually did nothing of them intentionally because no one of all these disconnects i was down in the game result .. but anyway this is not the problem

the thing is that i only can find 3 disconnects for the current season on the website .. 1 of them it appears that my opponent is the one who does it [colored in Red]
another one i was 2-0 and at minute 70 .. there's no way to make an dc ! & third one was at minute 15 and actually game stopped and gave me connection to server lost

can you please review this, screenshots for your reference

thanks
Responder
(09-10-2023, 22:21)WAKASHIMAZU escribió: Hi guys,

Just notice something else .. i just found that i made 4 disconnects only in this season, however i actually did nothing of them intentionally because no one of all these disconnects i was down in the game result .. but anyway this is not the problem

the thing is that i only can find 3 disconnects for the current season on the website .. 1 of them it appears that my opponent is the one who does it [colored in Red]
another one i was 2-0 and at minute 70 .. there's no way to make an dc ! & third one was at minute 15 and actually game stopped and gave me connection to server lost

can you please review this, screenshots for your reference

thanks

Thanks for the report waka.

We are investigating, I will reply to you in a few days.

Today our priority is to stop the attacks, I don't know how long the response will take, sorry.

Any other error you see can be reported to us and we will put it on the list.
Responder
Ok mate .. thanks a lot
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)