Bienvenido a pes6.es

Necesitamos ingresos para poder ofrecer el mejor servicio.

Por ello en la web hay anuncios. Si deseas desactivarlos puedes hacer una donación de 3€ y eliminar los anuncios durante 1 año.

Por favor desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios para seguir navegando.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Problem with online play on PS2 version
Hi guys. I've searched the forum and many people have the same problem, but it seems a bit strange to me. I have the ports forwarded correctly on the router. The PC version allows me to enter the server and on the PS2 emulator I can't. I used a reworked ISO available on the forum. It crashes with port 5730 UDP? Any ideas? As you know, the internal ip address is the same because it is one device. Or maybe it's not the case that it's impossible on the emulator because it has a different MAC address that is invisible on the router? Please give me some tips.
Responder
(30-07-2023, 13:05)Hamees escribió: Hi guys. I've searched the forum and many people have the same problem, but it seems a bit strange to me. I have the ports forwarded correctly on the router. The PC version allows me to enter the server and on the PS2 emulator I can't. I used a reworked ISO available on the forum. It crashes with port 5730 UDP? Any ideas? As you know, the internal ip address is the same because it is one device. Or maybe it's not the case that it's impossible on the emulator because it has a different MAC address that is invisible on the router? Please give me some tips.

Hi mate. I have the same problem as you when I tried with PCSX2 emulator. I found the solution when I run the emulator as administrator. Installing wincap and using PCAP I made it work as many times as I needed to use it for testing against the server. I don't know what version you are using, but I don't recommend using the stable versions, I had less problems using the Nightly versions.
Responder
(30-07-2023, 13:53)santako11 escribió:
(30-07-2023, 13:05)Hamees escribió: Hi guys. I've searched the forum and many people have the same problem, but it seems a bit strange to me. I have the ports forwarded correctly on the router. The PC version allows me to enter the server and on the PS2 emulator I can't. I used a reworked ISO available on the forum. It crashes with port 5730 UDP? Any ideas? As you know, the internal ip address is the same because it is one device. Or maybe it's not the case that it's impossible on the emulator because it has a different MAC address that is invisible on the router? Please give me some tips.

Hi mate. I have the same problem as you when I tried with PCSX2 emulator. I found the solution when I run the emulator as administrator. Installing wincap and using PCAP I made it work as many times as I needed to use it for testing against the server. I don't know what version you are using, but I don't recommend using the stable versions, I had less problems using the Nightly versions.

Thanks. I'll try to run it this way. And I have a question - I also have a PS3 backward compatible console, and I have HEN installed. On the original version of PES 6 is there an option via DNS to get to the server? Or is it possible to run it from a backup installed on the hard drive? I installed the converted ISO on the console, but there I encountered a problem that the PS2 network card was not detected, I do not know if it is because HEN cannot be played online?
Responder
(31-07-2023, 06:30)Hamees escribió:
(30-07-2023, 13:53)santako11 escribió:

Thanks. I'll try to run it this way. And I have a question - I also have a PS3 backward compatible console, and I have HEN installed. On the original version of PES 6 is there an option via DNS to get to the server? Or is it possible to run it from a backup installed on the hard drive? I installed the converted ISO on the console, but there I encountered a problem that the PS2 network card was not detected, I do not know if it is because HEN cannot be played online?

If the console is one of the 2 first backward compatible should work. But I don't really know, I tryed so many times but whitout a bakcward compatible console, and of course, its imposible.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)