Foro PES6.es

Versión completa: SOLUCIONADO | Account activation problem
Actualmente estas viendo una versión simplificada de nuestro contenido. Ver la versión completa con el formato correcto.
WHEN I CREATED MY ACCOUNT THEY DIDNT SEND ME AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE IT PLZ HELP !!!!!!
MY EMAIL : [email protected]
(16-12-2018, 13:10)TaNii__Sama escribió: [ -> ]WHEN I CREATED MY ACCOUNT THEY DIDNT SEND ME AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE IT PLZ HELP !!!!!!

If you have registered good, the activation linkage had to come to you to your mail
(16-12-2018, 13:23)SirCracK escribió: [ -> ]
(16-12-2018, 13:10)TaNii__Sama escribió: [ -> ]WHEN I CREATED MY ACCOUNT THEY DIDNT SEND ME AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE IT PLZ HELP !!!!!!

If you have registered good, the activation linkage had to come to you to your mail

I registered good but there's nothing ... the website pes6es keeps saying '' Your account is reviewed for activation. Please be patient.''
(16-12-2018, 16:03)TaNii__Sama escribió: [ -> ]
(16-12-2018, 13:23)SirCracK escribió: [ -> ]

I registered good but there's nothing ... the website pes6es keeps saying '' Your account is reviewed for activation. Please be patient.''

This problem its for similars IP's.

I actives this account manually.

BEST regards.